Thursday, April 21, 2011

Travel, Canada, Alberta
A few nice Travel images I found:

Alberta Travel - Canadá

Travel


Image by Arturo de Albornoz

fumadaestrategica.com/2008/02/20/ambients-de-alberta-trav...

Travel Pens

Travel


Image by retro traveler

When I saw these Bic pens in a supermarket in 1995, I immediately bought five packs of them. Somehow I knew that they would become my writing utensil of choice if I was ever to live my dream of traveling the world. I was a sucker for old maps and this was the first pen I had seen that actually had maps on them. (I believe the series was called "The New World")

Six years later, I opened the packaging and brought a couple of them on a 14-country journey through Europe, the first of many backpacking journeys to come.

I've never seen these pens since that day in the supermarket, so I have to find other Bics of the same size to refill them. Unfortunately, throughout the years of travel, I have lost quite a few. I have only three left.

I have used the pens in my web design quite a few times. Here's an example.

travel gear.

Travel


Image by stevecoutts

All I took with me to Europe for a month.

Things I would leave at home next time:
- rain jacket (it didn't rain that much and I usually stayed indoors when it did)
- white t-shirt (didn't stay white for long)

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Travel:

Philippines Travel Pack (Globetrotter Travel Pack) ...
Q&A: Why do airplanes not travel in a straight line? ...
How can I find companions to travel abroad with? ...
ARROWS THROUGH TIME: A Time Travel Tale of Adventure, Courage, and Faith ...
Ottawa With Kids: The Complete Family Travel Guide To Attractions, Sites And Events In Ottawa Reviews ...
Dr. Quantum Presents Do-It-Yourself Time Travel (Sounds True Audio Learning Course) Reviews ...
Baedeker’s Greece (Baedeker’s Travel Guides) Reviews ...
Seeds Travel (How & Why) Reviews ...
SXSWi travel geeks in Lego pit ...
Sierra Leone (Bradt Travel Guide) ...
Canada:

The Politics of Religion in Indonesia: Syncretism, Orthodoxy, and Religious Contention in Java and Bali (Routledge Contemporary Southeast As ...
Q&A: How many children can I have in a home daycare in canada without being licensed? ...
WE MOVE ONLY FORWARD: Canada, The United States, and The First Special Service Force, 1942-1944 ...
The Late Great U.S.A.: The Coming Merger With Mexico and Canada ...
US College & University Reference Map: Over 1300 top colleges in the US and Canada ...
Q&A: What are some important events and lifestyles of the period 1900-1925 in Canada? ...
How come Canada and the United States are the only two developed countries in the Americas? ...
Canoe Lady: A Novel of Artist Frances Anne Hopkins’ Years in Canada ...
Roman Catholicism in Canada ...
The 2011 Import and Export Market for Plates, Sheets, Film, Foil, and Strip Made of Ethylene Polymers in Canada ...
Alberta:

No comments:

Post a Comment