Saturday, February 19, 2011

What is your religion and what would you do if someone tried to convert you to Christianity?



Your Ad Here





Question by Sally: What is your religion and what would you do if someone tried to convert you to Christianity?

If you are Christian, what would you do if someone tried to convert you to Atheism? No offense to anyone, it just seems like a lot of people on here are Atheist. I am Christian and I have no idea what i would do if someone tried to convert me to any religion or non-religion.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Citizen of the Cosmos Returns
I would have fun if someone tried to convert me to atheism. I've already been there and done that, so I would be quite prepared.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment