Tuesday, May 10, 2011




Question by advice_needed_1994:

TEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?





I need help with a party dilemma. My birthday is on May 25th, and I will probably have my party on a Saturday or Sunday. i need some birthday ideas for just me and one of my friends. (my best one :] ).Thanks guys!
yes i am a girl. im turning 15 and she is 17.




Best answer:

Answer by Sydney
movies, beach trip, nails done, hair done, shopping, camping (w/ tent, smores, the works!), rent like a gazillion DVD's and have a movie fest/ sleepover, bowling, amusement park, There are so many options!!
Wait, you're a girl right?
If you're a guy, well I don't know what guys do.
I thought of more: rollerskate, iceskate, go to a nice restraunt





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

No comments:

Post a Comment