Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How do you get good grades on essays?



Your Ad Here



Essays
by Lou FCD

Question by -Metalhead-: How do you get good grades on essays?

I'm in university, and it seems that the only thing that brings my marks down drastically are essay assignments!! What can I do? I've already taken tutorials on how to write essays, and I've purchased books.. but they didn't seem to help much.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Mike B
Well this will probably be one of my problems too. I'll be a senior in high school next year. The only advice I can give (which probably isn't useful) is that my mom tells my I should take my first English/Writing class next summer because that should teach my how to write the kind of essays that other teachers will be expecting. So that's my plan, best of luck to you.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment