Friday, January 21, 2011

Q&A: How would I tell a chick that is kind of a feminist that she needs to shave her moustache?



Your Ad Here



Chick
by iamos

Question by Happy Snappy: How would I tell a chick that is kind of a feminist that she needs to shave her moustache?

There's this chick I know who is not really a feminist, but she holds to some feminist ideals. She looks a little bit like Sarah Silverman, problem is she has this moustache so in fact she looks more like Sarah Silverman morphed with the face of Tom Selleck. Thus defeating the purpose of my agreeing to be alone with her covering her mouth with my hand long enough for me to objectify her. Anyway I'm not agreeing to it unless the moustache goes.

How do I tell her she might be half attractive if she shaved that moustache without offending her volatile feminist sensibilities and having her scream about sexual harassment, rape etc.

Also if she hasn't shaved her moustache what are the chances her legs aren't shaved either? Should I preempt this concern and tell her they'd better be, or do I just run away from her apartment if I find out they are later?

I thought you'd be the girls to ask. Cheers. Advice from trolls also welcome as always :)
There is no chance of a relationship. Do you think I'm crazy?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by ALL-MAN ©
Hide a razor in her purse.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment