Monday, January 31, 2011

Q&A: What book should I read to learn how to use medical billing software?



Your Ad Here



Medical
by The Library of Virginia

Question by Amy: What book should I read to learn how to use medical billing software?

Do you have any suggestions? There are a lot of screens in medical billing software and I would like to buy a book that shows me what to do with every one of them. Should I buy a book that tells how to use a specific kind of medical billing software like Medical Manager or are there books available that tell what to enter into each screen of any kind of medical billing software. Most programs like Medical Mastermind and Medical Manager are similar.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Ken
read the manual





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment