Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Stang family



Your Ad Here



A few nice Family images I found:

The Stang family

Family


Image by Fylkesarkivet i Sogn og Fjordane

SFFf-1989091.162818

A photo of the Stang family in 1907. Front left: Peder Johan, Gerda (on Peder's lap), Helga and Marie. Behind them from the left: Anton, Jørgina, Paul, Amalie, Marie and Ragna.

Date: 1907.

Photographer: Paul Stang.


an artist in the family?

Family


Image by freeparking

I don't know who this is, but it was among my grandmother's old photos. Might be family, or a friend of the family. I couldn't tell what she painting until I scanned the photo. It also appears she's using pastels or chalk instead of paint. Jesus, I think, retrieving a lost sheep. Not the greatest work of art...but...well, hopefully she had fun.


Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment