Friday, March 11, 2011

Q&A: Can anyone attempt to convert me to Christianity without quoting the bible?



Your Ad Here



Christianity
by yonghokim

Question by Alex: Can anyone attempt to convert me to Christianity without quoting the bible?

Basing all your arguments on one book is rather silly.
Any instances where Christianity helped mankind, any proof things said in the Bible happened, why it is better than other religions, etc.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Hellius
>>...helped mankind...<<

Yeah. They basically do that for a living in the midst of spreading God's word. Do they actually spread help and relief for the sake of spreading help and relief, or do they do it for the image?

I should ask my pastor that question. Hmm.

Anywho, the Bible is a book. The people who spread the Bible do so by mouth and spread its content. Anyone who is a believer in Christ is a believer based on the details within the Bible.

I've still yet to get a good example as to what sort of experience lead believers to their faith. I asked that earlier.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment